Adada Healthcare Services is a Recruitment Agency with a specialist focus on quality recruitment within Healthcare.
We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and comply with high-level recruitment processes and standards.
Adada Healthcare Services is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
The Agency understands that benefits go beyond just financial rewards and offers a wide range of benefits that recognise staff contribution, provide opportunities for career development and offer initiatives to promote a healthy work-life balance
Working with us, you will benefit from:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible work opportunities that suit your availability
- A dedicated booking consultant available to assist with any queries and advise on suitable assignments tailored to you
- Electronic timesheet system with weekly payroll
- £250 Joining bonus *conditions apply*
- Free Enhanced DBS check
- Revalidation support
- £200 Refer A Friend bonus – Refer your colleagues, get paid.* conditions apply*
- Efficient online recruitment process
Adada Healthcare Services are currently inviting applications for enthusiastic and motivated Band 5/6 Dietitians to join our Staff bank for NHS placements in the North West. We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and confident individual to register as a Dietitian with Bank for potential opportunities for short term work in NHS Trusts within the North West. You will be part of a part of a multidisciplinary nutrition team including pharmacist, nutrition nurses and doctors and more.
- A proactive, enthusiastic dietitian who is willing to work hard
- Someone who is happy to work independently but who also works well as part of a large dietetic and multidisciplinary team
- A dietitian who is confident in communicating in a variety of settings and with people from all backgrounds
- A dietitian who is willing to use their initiative but who is also able to seek advice and support whenever they require it
To be considered for these roles, you will need:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Dietetics
- A minimum of six months NHS experience
- HCPC registration
If you are seeking an opportunity to further develop your skills as a Dietitian and are interested in flexible work opportunities that suit your availability, please apply now and a member of our Recruitment Team will contact you shortly. If you have not heard from us after 6 weeks, your application was not successful.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £18.72-£24.30 per hour