Adada Healthcare Services is looking for Healthcare Assistants in Ellesmere Port, preferably drivers.
· Are you a passionate and caring person?
· Are you able to work flexibly, and look forward to every day being different?
· Do you have good literacy skills, and are good at communicating with people from all walks of life?
· Do you enjoy working as part of a close team?
· Do you want to grow with a team, and take advantage of great training and excellent opportunities for your personal development?
· Do you want to make a real difference to your community?
If you’ve answered YES then we want to hear from you!
Reasons to join our team:
· Additional rate for travel expenses (terms & conditions apply)
· A local work setting to suit your work-life balance
· Flexible working schedules
· High-quality training opportunities to promote your career in care
· Further qualifications (Diploma Level 2-5) in Health and Social Care
· Competitive rates of pay
· Enjoy the flexibility of working with a dedicated team
· We are an equal opportunities employer
· Bank holiday enhancements
· Refer a friend bonus of £150
· Working with service users in the community to maximise the options available to them.
· Supporting with personal care, meal preparation, medication administration, etc.
· Adapting to individual needs of different service users and reacting to any changes in care needs
· Encouraging choice, participation, and motivation of service users
· Promote an effective communication with service users, relatives, friends, other healthcare professionals
· Keep accurate individual records
· Verifiable DBS (we can assist with application if you do not have one)
· Satisfactory references
· Access to your own car
· Experience of looking after others in a paid position. (desired, not essential)
Interested? Then apply right now with your up-to-date CV.
For queries regarding the job and a detailed job description, do not hesitate to contact us.
As we are currently receiving a high volume of applications, please be aware that it may take some time for us to reply. However, if you have not heard from us after 6 weeks, your application was not successful.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £9.40-£12.00 per hour