Adada Healthcare Services is a Recruitment Agency with a specialist focus on quality recruitment within Healthcare.
We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and comply with high-level recruitment processes and standards.
Adada Healthcare Services is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
The Agency understands that benefits go beyond just financial rewards and offers a wide range of benefits that recognise staff contribution, provide opportunities for career development and offer initiatives to promote a healthy work-life balance.
Working with us, you will benefit from:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible work opportunities that suit your availability
- A dedicated booking consultant available to assist with any queries and advise on suitable assignments tailored to you
- Electronic timesheet system with weekly payroll
- £250 Joining bonus *conditions apply*
- Free Enhanced DBS check
- Revalidation support
- £200 Refer A Friend bonus – Refer your colleagues, get paid. * conditions apply*
- Efficient online recruitment process
The post holder forms an essential part of a multi-disciplinary team working with occupational therapists, nurses, dietitians, speech and language therapist, physical healthcare colleagues, therapy support workers and sports instructors. The right candidate will be able to carry a varied clinical caseload with assessment and interventions including the following:
- Mobility and transfers
- Specialist assessments including musculoskeletal, neuro, respiratory, pain.
- Promoting physical activity, including utilising outdoor areas
- Use of relaxation techniques and massage
Please see the below essential requirements in order to be considered for this role:
- Physiotherapist Band 6 or 7
- Registration with the HCPC
- Experience in a variety of clinical areas
- A minimum of six months experience within the NHS
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain effectiveness and remain calm under pressure
- Being committed to providing excellent physiotherapy interventions
We will require you to provide/complete the following during the recruitment process:
- Proof of Right to Work in the UK *
- An Enhanced DBS
- Occupational Health Clearance
If you are interested in this, or any other position advertised with Adada Healthcare and would like to discuss this further, please feel free to get in touch and an experienced member of our team will be happy to assist you. If you have not heard from us after 6 weeks, your application was not successful.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £17.42-£26.87 per hour