Are you passionate about caring for people in your local community and working to support our clients to live independently in their own home?
Are you able to work flexibly and look forward to everyday being different?
As a leading Care provider, we have a number of Health care assistant opportunities in Ellesmere Port and surrounding areas. You will be working for a company who truly values their staff to improve the lives of their clients.
Reasons to join our family friendly team:
- Additional rate for travel expenses (terms & conditions apply)
- A local work setting to suit your work-life balance
- Flexible working schedules (7am – 9:30pm)
- High-quality training opportunities to promote your career in care
- Further qualifications (Diploma Level 2-5) in Health and Social Care
- Career progression and personal development
- Competitive rates of pay
- Enjoy the flexibility of working with a dedicated team
- Flexible working options available
- We are an equal opportunities employer
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Travel time and competitive mileage rate
- Extensive PPE available for all staff
- Refer a friend bonus of £150
- Working with service users in the community to maximise the options available to them.
- Supporting with personal care, meal preparation, medication administration, etc.
- Adapting to individual needs of different service users and reacting to any changes in care needs
- Encouraging choice, participation, and motivation of service users
- Promote an effective communication with service users, relatives, friends, other healthcare professionals
- Keep accurate individual records
- Verifiable DBS (we can assist with application if you do not have one)
- Satisfactory references
- Access to your own car( Essential)
- Experience of looking after others in a paid position. (desired, not essential)
If you are passionate about care and seeking to work with a flexible and forward thinking , leading company, then we look forward to hearing from you!
As we are currently receiving a high volume of applications, please be aware that it may take some time for us to reply. However, if you have not heard from us after 6 weeks, your application was not successful
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £9.40-£10.00 per hour